We at UUCM are looking for passionate, creative teachers to grow resilient, resourceful youth by creating caring connections and traditions, inviting curiosity and spiritual exploration and exploring ways to build a better and more compassionate world together.
We have four 4-5 hour a week paid teacher positions we are looking to fill.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with organization, coordination and implementation of educational programs for youth, ideally in UU settings
- Familiarity with, and excitement about, a children empowerment model
- Knowledge of age-appropriate content and instructional practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; facility with media and technology including digital meeting platforms
- A sense of humor and capacity for joy and play.
- Experience with or knowledge of Unitarian Universalism
- Education or experience in teaching, and/or children programming
A religious educator who does not have all the necessary expertise and experience may still be considered and would be supported for growth through on-the-job training, continuing education, and leadership development.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for any of these positions, please review or pass on the job descriptions and the COVID-19 addendum.
Then to apply: submit a brief letter of interest, resume and at least three references by noon on June 26th, 2020 (or until position is filled) to Rev. Lynne Scarpa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Marin is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive community and does not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, marital status, abilities, or socioeconomic status.