UUCM is part of the Street Chaplaincy meals program. We currently are not allowed to bring in food and participate with the diners. They are getting burritos/chips/veggies to take away and this is being provided by the St. Chaplaincy staff. In lieu of direct participation we are being encouraged to donate monies.
Please use the following instructions:
- Go to www.streetchaplaincy.org
- Choose the “Donate” option/box
- That will take you to a page where you may choose a payment amount (or enter your own $$ amount in the blank box)
- Immediately under those $$ boxes is a short drop-down menu to “Designate for…”
- In the drop-down menu are 2 choices, the first/default listed is “Covid-19 Relief” – choose that one for the dinners
- In the comment box below that, please name your group’s name or church affiliation and mention the Wellness Dinners and/or the date you are specifically supporting.
- The rest is self-explanatory … just click “next”!