If you’ve ever served on a committee here, or taken an RE class, or joined a small group, chances are you’ve made a covenant. We are practiced at naming our intentions, our high hopes for how we will be with one another. But what happens … read more.
News & Events
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year, Feb. 2
- Deck the Halls in Pictures
- UU Marin Board Matters by Kat Braeman
- Family Ministries starts a New Year
- Rev. Marcus’ 1st Sunday in Photos
- Report on the June 3rd Congregational Meeting
This Congregation, this community means so much. The reasons I keep coming to UU Marin: the fantastic people, the wonderful music, the strong social justice action, and the spiritual connection that makes this church my home. I am so fortunate to have many supportive friends here. Here, I can be me and people see me for who I am and value me, as we all try to value each other.