As we near the longest night of the year, the universe invites us inward. Our holiday rituals lift up and celebrate the light, but they also point to a special wisdom that can come only from waiting in the dark.
News & Events
- Deck the Halls in Pictures
- UU Marin Board Matters by Kat Braeman
- Family Ministries starts a New Year
- Rev. Marcus’ 1st Sunday in Photos
- Report on the June 3rd Congregational Meeting
This Congregation, this community means so much. The reasons I keep coming to UU Marin: the fantastic people, the wonderful music, the strong social justice action, and the spiritual connection that makes this church my home. I am so fortunate to have many supportive friends here. Here, I can be me and people see me for who I am and value me, as we all try to value each other.