These days, it is easy to list the many injustices, oppressions, and evils we are fighting against. But how often do we re-connect with the world we are fighting for? How often do we let ourselves imagine what liberation looks like? Join Rev. Ranwa Hammamy, … read more.
News & Events
- Corona Virus Information
- Online Worship by Zoom Continues This Week!
- UUCM Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
- Friday Night Poetry Cancelled
- New Art by B.J. Van Gelder
- Congregational Meeting Highlights
The Nine o’clock Circle is always a joy. I learn more about the participants and hear about the life experiences that make them the people they are today! We create our own topics, rotate leaders and have periods of quiet to think about the questions raised. It’s very stimulating and makes me feel thankful that I belong to this community. - Carole Rosvold
Read more testimonials...