Perfection is something many of us have been taught to strive for. The old adage, “If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right” is a familiar one. But is this quest for the perfect helpful or harmful? What is the cost to our spiritual and … read more.
News & Events
- Prepare for the Fall Auction!
- Help the Street Chaplaincy Program
- Instructions on Making Pledge Payments and other donations
- Side with Love and Love Resists presents:
- Congregational Survey Results for Operations During COVID-19
- Past Services Are Now on YouTube!
The Nine o’clock Circle is always a joy. I learn more about the participants and hear about the life experiences that make them the people they are today! We create our own topics, rotate leaders and have periods of quiet to think about the questions raised. It’s very stimulating and makes me feel thankful that I belong to this community. - Carole Rosvold
Read more testimonials...