Have you ever had your heart-broken in such a way that instead of breaking apart, it breaks open? When the heart breaks open like this, we often can’t help but follow its call to engage the world. What happens when our vision emerges from … read more.
News & Events
- UU Marin Board Matters by Kat Braeman
- Family Ministries starts a New Year
- Rev. Marcus’ 1st Sunday in Photos
- Report on the June 3rd Congregational Meeting
- Get to Know Our New Minister
This Congregation, this community means so much. The reasons I keep coming to UU Marin: the fantastic people, the wonderful music, the strong social justice action, and the spiritual connection that makes this church my home. I am so fortunate to have many supportive friends here. Here, I can be me and people see me for who I am and value me, as we all try to value each other.