The mind resists dwelling in the state of not knowing. We unconsciously make up stories, fill in gaps, cling to old beliefs in order to protect ourselves from the frightening experience of uncertainty. As we navigate these times, we are called on to live with … read more.
News & Events
- Meet Our New Religious Exploration Staff!
- Prepare for the Fall Auction!
- Help the Street Chaplaincy Program
- Instructions on Making Pledge Payments and other donations
- Side with Love and Love Resists presents:
- Congregational Survey Results for Operations During COVID-19
The Nine o’clock Circle is always a joy. I learn more about the participants and hear about the life experiences that make them the people they are today! We create our own topics, rotate leaders and have periods of quiet to think about the questions raised. It’s very stimulating and makes me feel thankful that I belong to this community. - Carole Rosvold
Read more testimonials...